If you have sensitive skin, Muji sg got you covered with its Sensitive Skin Series. They have a light toning water that offers gentle care for the skin to keep it healthy and hydrated. The products are formulated with finest quality water in Japan. The product is available in three sizes. The smallest one is perfect if you travel a lot.
When it comes to eye makeup, don’t miss the eye color palette by Muji which is available in 8 colors and with pearl effects. There is one with 4 various colors and are an ideal combination to blend and make highlights and gradients with. There is also a pencil type eyeliner and eyebrow for daily makeup that looks natural. It is available in black, brown and grey shades.
November 27, 2018
November 30, 2023
October 25, 2023
- November 30, 2023
- November 27, 2023
- November 23, 2023
- November 21, 2023
- Safe and Sound: Addressing Pico Laser Side Effects November 30, 2023
- Top-Notch Benefits of Considering Women Waist Trainer November 27, 2023
- Lash Lift vs. Extensions: Finding the Perfect Flutter for You November 23, 2023
- Sculpting Perfection: Techniques in Jaw Reduction November 21, 2023
- 3 Factors to Think About Before Undergoing Any Type of Filler Treatment November 7, 2023
- Fish Oil vs. Cordyceps: Which Supplement is Right for Your Well-Being in Singapore? November 6, 2023
- How a Veteran Medical Scheme in Australia Could Provide You with Several Benefits October 31, 2023