You always hear the words “passport” and “green card” when you are considering immigrating to the US. Many people think that there is no difference between a green card and a passport. The truth is, these 2 words have a big difference. Both the US Green card and US passport are obtained through immigration application for the US. But they are two different identity types.
“Green card” is a permanent residence permit for foreign citizens. The word “green card” originated in the US, because in the early days, the permanent residence card in the US was just a small green card. But now, a green card has been extended to the meaning of permanent residence. If you have a green card, you are allowed to permanently live in the issuing country.
The most common way for international students to get a US Green Card is to apply for Green Card after obtaining the H-1B visa. H-1B visa is a type of US work visa. H-1B application materials (also known as h1b签证材料) and the H-1B reform (also known as h1b改革) is very complicated, an applicant usually seeks help from professional lawyers. Remember to check your lawyer fees (also known as h1b律师费) before consulting.
If your H-1B visa got approved, you might consider how to apply for Green Card. You are eligible to apply for Green Card as long as your employer can sponsor your application. You can also consult with professional lawyers about the Green Card process. If you are in a big city like New York, you can easily find lawyers (also known as 纽约移民律师).
Passport is the nationality identity, which is issued by a country to prove the citizen’s nationality and status of a citizen when he/she enters or leaves the country. Applying for a passport means that the applicant officially holds the nationality of that country and enjoys the same political rights and social welfare as the native citizen.
Whatever your identity is, health insurance is very important in the US. If your employer does not provide health insurance, you’d better buy suitable health insurance (also known as 美国医保推荐) for yourself.
December 3, 2018
August 2, 2023
- November 30, 2023
- November 27, 2023
- November 23, 2023
- November 21, 2023
- Safe and Sound: Addressing Pico Laser Side Effects November 30, 2023
- Top-Notch Benefits of Considering Women Waist Trainer November 27, 2023
- Lash Lift vs. Extensions: Finding the Perfect Flutter for You November 23, 2023
- Sculpting Perfection: Techniques in Jaw Reduction November 21, 2023
- 3 Factors to Think About Before Undergoing Any Type of Filler Treatment November 7, 2023
- Fish Oil vs. Cordyceps: Which Supplement is Right for Your Well-Being in Singapore? November 6, 2023
- How a Veteran Medical Scheme in Australia Could Provide You with Several Benefits October 31, 2023