Choosing any fat reduction procedure can be a difficult task, especially with so many clinics, providing an extensive range of fat removing procedures and treatment. So how do you know which one to choose? Which is the appropriate method for your body?
Shifting stubborn fat
Most of us have little things about certain areas of our bodies that we’d like to change. It’s frustrating when you’re dedicated to healthy eating and an exercise regime that just doesn’t seem to be doing anything for you; which is why it’s becoming more normal to turn to body contouring treatments to get the body shape you desire.
Non-invasive fat reduction options
Most body contouring clinics offer a range of innovative nonsurgical treatments to contour your body by targeting problem areas and eliminating problematic fat cells. Cosmetic therapists will advise and guide you in picking the best treatment for the body shape you want.
Certified body contouring specialists have years of experience, are well informed of the latest non-invasive techniques and will advise you on the best treatment method for you. If you’re looking for non-invasive, safe and effective fat removal options; Dr Saras & Co are specialists for non-surgical fat removal treatments in Sydney.
Here are some of the most popular non-invasive fat reducing treatments to choose from:
CoolSculpting is perfect for individuals who have maintained their target shape or weight, but still need some help in getting rid of stubborn areas, like the stomach, thighs or hips. The CoolSculpting method freezes fat cells, making them inactive, then your body will gradually do the rest — eliminating the dead fat cells in the weeks following treatment. Results are impressive, and even better — their permanent.
This method has the benefit of targeting cellulite and excess body fat, toning and shaping the body using vacuum suction technology to prepare the skin for a combination of bi-polar radio frequency energies and infrared light. The benefits are a fast treatment with absolutely no recovery time — it’s just like having a 30-minute deep tissue massage.
Mesotherapy works differently to other nonsurgical fat reduction techniques as it uses a blend of homoeopathic agents, vitamins and natural extracts which is injected into the problem areas to ‘melt’ away the body fat. Mesotherapy has the added benefit of smoothing the skin’s appearance and even reducing cellulite.
The pros & cons of non-invasive fat reducing treatments:
- Quick treatment time
- Minimal swelling, bruising or pain
- No incisions, stitches or anaesthesia
- No recovery period needed
- Ideal for smaller, stubborn areas
- Multiple sessions may be required
- Results are not as dramatic as liposuction
- Results may take time to become noticeable.
It’s important to note that non-invasive fat reduction procedures are not treatments for obesity, and they are not weight loss solutions. These procedures are primarily for aesthetic results to help you achieve a body contour and shape that you desire by targeting and removing fat cells in problematic areas.
December 29, 2018
February 20, 2024
November 26, 2018
- February 20, 2024
- February 19, 2024
- January 24, 2024
- December 21, 2023
- December 21, 2023
- Periodontal Disease: A Progressive Dental Problem February 20, 2024
- Dental X-Rays For Children February 19, 2024
- Mastering Face Lifting: Techniques for a Youthful Appearance January 24, 2024
- Discover The Best Facial Kits For Men To Elevate Your Grooming Routine December 21, 2023
- First Aid for Lightning Strikes: What You Need to Know December 21, 2023
- Unlocking Radiant Skin: Proven Treatments for a Flawless Complexion December 14, 2023
- Safe and Sound: Addressing Pico Laser Side Effects November 30, 2023