When caring for your body, it’s easy to notice fine lines, hair fall or dry skin. What’s not evident is the damage caused to your nails – brittle, dry nails, and hard cuticles. Once again, we see coconut oil come to your rescue! Read on to know how.
Caring for your nails
This is a big commitment we’re talking about. You know the hardest part about painting your nails? Putting in all the effort to make them look cute and pretty and watching them chip off a few hours or days later – because of typing, working out, doing the dishes and anything else that may pop in your head.
How do we care for our nails to make them withstand anything and everything? Soften those hard, dry cuticles and strengthen brittle nails! The best way you can go about this is by choosing a nail cream with nourishing oils like coconut oil, for example.
Coconuts for cuticles and more!
Coconut oil is the perfect ingredient for treating brittle and cracked nails and damaged cuticles owing to its moisturising properties. It is the ideal skin barrier with its combination of fatty acids which act like a quick-absorbing shield.
Here are some
- Nail growth: A quick and easy moisturising solution, coconut oil makes it easy for your nails to grow smoothly. Your cuticles and nails massaged with warm oil and left overnight gives you healthier looking nails the next day.
- Nail ridges: When your nails are dry, you see vertical lines or ridges form because of ageing or vitamin deficiencies. Get rid of the ridges with nails that are regularly nourished with coconut oil.
- Cuticle repair: There is something about nails that radiate with a natural, healthy shine. Coconut oil is a miracle remedy for ragged cuticles, which also tend to hurt us in the long run. Combat this with regular oil massages.
- Hangnails: Brace yourself for the nightmare of hangnails – extra skin coming out of your cuticles. Bacteria and fungus are the danger here. Coconut oil can make these hangnails vanish in no time!
- Nail fungus: Anti-fungal acids in coconut oil are the best treatment for the fungus that accumulates in your nails. Massage your nails twice a day with the oil for best results.
The Coco Soul Hand Cream is a good place to start – crafted with the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, the goodness of Virgin King Coconut Oil, and the magic of Vetiver and Sandalwood. It has a gentle and fast-absorbing formula which gives you soft and dreamy hands with a radiant balance. It is restorative and an ultra-hydrating solution for your cuticles.
In this cream, the key ingredient is Virgin King Coconut Oil, which is freshly harvested in the coconut farms of India. It is 100% pure, natural, vegan, and unrefined. The cold-pressed virgin king coconut oil in the cream keeps your hands soft and supple. If you’re looking for the virgin coconut oil price, look no further. Available in combo packs and volume units of weight, it is a bottle of Ayurvedic elixir starting at INR 849.
What are you waiting for? Patiently, and pleasantly paint away with nails that are soft, strong, and last longer with those vibrant colours making them shine!