When it comes to the overall beauty of the person, you would not only consider the facial appearance of the person, but the physical beauty would also be of great importance. It would be pertinent to mention here that the back of the person, also known as the butt has been receiving global attention. It would not be wrong to suggest that the Brazilian beaches have been popular for women showing off their curvy buttocks for years.
As a result, you would also be looking forward to achieving a rounder, fuller and more curvaceous buttock. You may be preparing yourself for a beach vacation or a party where you would flaunt your curvaceous butt in a swimwear or jeans respectively. You may want to undergo the procedure for increasing your self-esteem or confidence.
Common Procedures for your Butt Lift needs
Regardless the reason for your motivation, there has been several kinds of cosmetic surgeries available for your specific butt lift needs. The two common procedures are:
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- Butt Implants
In case, you were unaware of the difference between the two, let us delve on the major aspects that differentiate the two procedures largely. Understanding the difference between the two would also help you determine the best procedure for your specific needs.
Basics of Both Procedures
Butt Implants would entail implantation of the prosthesis into the butts. It would entail silicone implants.
The Brazilian Butt Implants (BBL) would transfer the fat tissue of the body into the buttocks.
It is as simple the definition as it could get of both the procedures. However, the question to ponder upon would be which the right procedure is for you. Let us find out the difference between the two to help you determine the right one.
Benefits of BBL over Butt Implants
- The BBL does not require an invasive process, as butt implants It provides lower recovery period.
- The BBL procedure requires your own fat tissue implanted in your body, making it look and feel more natural, unlike the silicone butt implants.
- The BBL procedure to last indefinitely, whereas, butt implants require replacement after 8-12 years.
- The BBL would remove fat from an unwanted part of the body to be filled in the buttocks. It would provide you with a curvy body, unlike in butt implants where silicone is introduced in the body without removing anything from anywhere.
- There could be scarring around the Butt Implants, but no such scarring in the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
As a result, the BBL would be recommended largely due to the aforementioned benefits over the butt implant procedure.